Guest Post: Top 3 products for summer hair

7:00:00 AM



My name is Victoria Howell. I am an USA beginner writer. I was born on May 12, 1991 in Brooklyn, New York. I graduated from NYC University with a degree in Arts and Sciences. I have many hobbies, but one of the extremely interesting for me is writting. I began to write when I was a child. Firstly I wrote articles for our school newspaper. Further I tried to create short stories and publish all of them at our university newspaper. Nowadays I’m keen on writing articles for blogs. I love writing about haircuts, hair care or different recommendations on hair styling for both males and females. I hope my articles will probably be useful for you.


Summer has come! Warm and sunny days make everybody around smile and feel happy. The only thing, which can upset every girl is dull and weak hair. Unfortunately, summer brings not only happiness and love, but also damaged strands and split ends.  Luckily for girls all around the world our professionals at one of the best Hair Salons in New York City, Manhattan defined three must have products of this summer. Don’t waste your time and buy these products to protect your hair from drying sunny rays.


Product #1 Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Intensive Treatment


Natural herbs are always good; especially, if it goes for your hair. This unique mask has incredibly moisturizing property and provides your hair with super-hydrated effect. Pleasant citrus and ginger scent elates you and creates the atmosphere of careless summer days.


Product #2 DP Hue ACV Leave-in Hair Therapy


This spray has apple cider vinegar in its content, which meant to normalize pH balance of your hair and scalp and reduce the influence of chemicals from your surroundings; moreover, it helps to fight knots and dull hair, adding natural shine to it. The strong hydrating effect goes without saying here.


Product #3 OGX Quenched + Sea Mineral Moisture Shimmering Weightless Moisture Replenisher


Here is one more useful spray for your hair care. It is packed with glycerin and algae extract and a lot of other ingredients, which hydrate and soften your hair.  
Visit http://lerevehairsalon.com/ and find out more information about summer hair treatment.


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your comment and feel free to take a look around.

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Translate