This Blog is No Longer Active

6:36:00 AM

I am no longer blogging nor am I accepting blog post.
I have been contemplating whether or not to delete the blog and I decided not to. 
There is many useful information here that still can be used by readers. 

Will I take up blogging again?
Most definitely, I do miss doing.
But when I do, I plan to go in a new direction.
This blog was never met to go on for almost 3 years, it was just an experiment.
I have learnt a lot and I'm grateful for all the amazing people I have met through this community.

See you on another blog,
Jessica 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment and feel free to take a look around.

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Translate