20 Random Facts About Me

7:00:00 AM


1- Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?

No, not really my cup of tea! 

2- How many tattoos do you have?

The question is, do I have any?

3-  If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one?

I'm not really into tattoos, I'm more of a piercing type of gal.


4- What did you do for your last birthday?

Watched a movie at home, by myself with a large box of pizza!
    5- Are you a good cook?

    I'm blessed with the hands of an angel in the kitchen.


    6- Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school?

    Yes, both my school's uniform and my girl's guide!

    7- Do you believe in love at first sight?

    I'm not love crazed person but anything is possible.


    8- What time do you get up?

    School days 5 - 5:30 and non-school days 8-8:30


    9- What do you think about the most?

    What the future holds for me!

    10- If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people?

    Only person that would know is my mom! and it would be within a second!


    11- Do you sing in the shower?

    Who doesn't?


    12- Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?

    Any chocolate store.


    13- What do you do most when you are bored?

    I day dream.



    14- What are your best physical features?

    My eyes and lips.


    15- What are your best characteristics?

    Most likely how down to earth and straight-forward I am, I am a good listener and every understanding.  


    16- If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?

    Korea


    17- What kind of books do you like to read?

    Romance and Paranormal


    18- Are you a morning person or a night owl?

    Neither and both, it all depends on how I feel.


    19- Do you have pets?

    Two, a dog and a parrot.


    20- What is most important in life? 

    Between happiness and love.



    You Might Also Like

    0 comments

    Thank you for your comment and feel free to take a look around.

    Contact Me

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Translate