Starlight Blogger Award

7:00:00 AM


I am both honored and grateful for this award. I honestly wasn't expecting it, I just wanted to nominate Hollyx anonymously but one thing lead to another and she nominated me too. Which I'm thankful for. I think she has an admirable personality and a lot of potential has a blogger.

I would like to nominate:

Fit, Fresh and Fabulous

Have a cup of JO-hanny

Jessica Hatcher

Viki Howell Personal Blog

Sophie's Spot

A Welder's Wife

It's Annie

Questions from nominator:

1. How do you find blog post ideas ?

> From research mainly. My mind is anyways questioning life's idea of stuff so I'm always curious and when I find that gem, I just need to share it.

2. What advice would you give to new bloggers ?

> Don't try to do trendy, just be you. Do what you love and post it. What might work for someone might not work for you. And be patient, you might not get popular now or in the next 2 years but you never know will be your turning point.

3. What is your favorite thing about blogging?

> The opportunity to meet new people from across the world.

Questions for Nominees:

1. How do you manage your time for blogging?
2. Name one thing you cannot live without has a blogger.
3. Describe yourself in 3 words.

Rules:

-Thank and link back to your nominator.
- Answer the 3 questions given.
-Give 3 questions.
-Nominate 6 or more bloggers.
-Notify the nominees.
- Post the rules.
- Add the badge to blog.


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Lovely post, I was also nominated by Holly so I loved reading all your answers! xx
    www.blossomofhoppe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment and feel free to take a look around.

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Translate