The Liebster Award: 2nd Nomination

7:00:00 AM

Badge designed by me
I am not sure if you can write two post on one award but I thought it would be fun and I really appreciated it. First, let me start off by saying that I am grateful for this award from Jessica Smyth and thankful for all my readers. This is truly an honor!

I would like to nominate:

It's Annie
Alison
Jessica Hatcher
Ella
Bimpeedimps 

Random facts about me:

1. My favorite vegetable is celery sticks.
2. I cannot swim.
3. My favorite celebrity is Zendaya.
4. My favorite comedian is Russell Peter.
5. The worst movie I have ever seen is Top Five.
6. The last TV show I saw was The Magicians.
7. The last book I read was Dark Storm by Christine Feehan.
8. I like sleeping on my sides and stomach.
9. My best childhood memories is with my mom.
10. I still have my favorite stuff animal, sleepy sheep.
11. I can't drive.

Questions from nominator:



1. What are 3 tips that you would tell a new blogger?

- Well I would say set goals for your blog and yourself, be yourself and post what you love.

2. If you were given $1000 right now, what would you do with it?

-I would buy myself a DSLR camera. Seriously, the struggles of saving to buy one is for real honey!

3. What are your 4 holy grail makeup or skincare products?

-Well I can't live without my micro-scrubbing face pad, sunscreen, lip balm and oil-free acne wash.

4. List 3 things on your bucket list.

-Well I definitely want to go to North Korea and Romania and try sky driving.

5. What's one thing you never leave the home without?

-My phone

6. What pushes you to keep blogging?

-My joy of wanting to share information with the world and meeting amazing people along the way.

7. Which would you choose to give up if you had to; makeup, hair products or your bed?

-I can live without my makeup but not the hair products honey and definitely NOT my bed.

8. What is something you would tell your 12 year old self?

- There will be people along the way that will try to break you but you will be alright and it will get better. Also, don't process your hair, it isn't worth it!

9. How do you manage your time with blogging?

-Well I do go to university, you can just imagine my busy schedule, so I simply try to be at least 2 months of post ahead, I work with my planner (a life saver) and I have a bunch of ideas for each topic so I never run out.

10. Bath or shower?

-Bath is my guilty pleasure but I do love a quick shower.  

11. What is your dream holiday location?

- The ocean of stars which is on the beach in the Maldives islands.


Questions for Nominees:

1. Name one thing you cannot live without has a blogger.
2. Why do you blog?
3. Where do your inspirations come from for your posts?
4. How do you manage your time for blogging?
5. Where do you see yourself in 5 years with your blog?
6. What do you hope to get out of blogging?
7. What are the 2 benefits you have received from blogging?
8. Write a sentence on what your blog is about?
9. What is your advise to newbie bloggers?
10. What are some of your favorite blogger's group?
11. Why do you keep blogging?


Rules:

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Include the Liebster Award badge on your site.
3.Answer the 11 question from your nominator.
4. Give 11 facts about yourself
5.Nominate between 5 to 11 blogs who has under 200 followers.
6.Notify the nominees.





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thankyou for nominating me gorgeous, loved your answers. I have too already done this nomination previously but I won't be doing it again. Thanks a lot though!!

    JessicaLaurenHatcher.com // Twitter // Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment and feel free to take a look around.

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Translate