Honest Reviews

7:00:00 AM

Hello everyone,

I have some AMAZING news. I'm starting the college that I wanted to go....WOOOOWWWW!!! Honestly I HATED my old college. All they did was take your money and give you some crap basic ass teachers who couldn't even read (true story) and forced you to do courses you didn't even need for your career.


Anyways, my uploading schedule might be off for a while but no fret loves, GOT YOU! I am starting two new series (pages) and one of them is a review page. I have been trying some new products and I can't wait for you to read my reviews.


Disclaimer: All of my reviews are 100% honest and is in no way influenced by anyone or any companies. If you have any products that you want me to try, feel free to hit me up about it.

Nuff Love
Jay

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your comment and feel free to take a look around.

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Translate